Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mute Me Out



Oh how I love a good old hearty breakfast. Especially when I'm listening to Keren Ann. If you haven't heard of Keren Ann, she's a singer song-writer from Paris, France. I've recently downloaded her entire discography and fell in love with her first album, La Biographie de Luka Philipsen. She has a whimsical sound to her that makes you feel like everyday is a Sunday.

Anyways, I came to a bit of a realization today. The weather is starting to get colder and I realize that we didn't get much of a Summer, so I'm just accepting Winter this year. Usually I would piss and whine about the snow, but I'm finally embracing the idea of it. I've been wanting to go out and take a few pictures of my area. I'm surrounded by trees and they all look like they've been lit on fire with all the bright red and yellow leaves. I don't know when I'll be able to make time with work keeping me so busy. I'll try my best to post some on here.

So on to the outfit. I was feeling a muted palette today so I stuck to more grays and blacks. Generally when I'm feeling a muted outfit I tend to go for bolder makeup. So, I suggest a bright red lip and a neutral eye. I fell in love with the metallic striped top by Yuki (available at Topshop). I just love how it's tailored to the waist and the shoulders have an 80's feel to it. I'm really in the mood to purchase a power blazer with shoulder pads. With time.

Mute me Out


Clothing Metallic Striped Top by Yuki Boudicca Leggings Aldo Shoes
Accessories Chanel Large Black Leather Chain handle Shoulder Bag H&M Ring Leather Encrusted teardrop Earrings Ray Ban CATS 1000 Light Havana Sunglasses
Makeup Lancome L'Absolu Rouge



No comments :

Post a Comment