Sunday, April 28, 2013

Purple Pills


One of the hot trends for the last couple of seasons is bright colored hair, and I have a feeling it's here to stay. I wanted to do a few funky tutorials which involved bright colored hair, but found it difficult considering I myself don't have bright colored hair anymore ( sometimes I miss the red! ). But alas, the lovely Tory was kind enough to model for me and we whipped together a few videos.

First off we have a lovely everyday modern pin-up look with some bright purple brows. It's a pretty simple tutorial, and the brows can be done with any color even natural tones. Check out some of the products I used in the video down below, and don't forget to watch the tutorial!

 Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #16, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner: Perversion, Dior Iconic Over Curl Mascara, Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner: Perversion 

 Urban Decay Naked Palette: Eyeshadows Virgin and Buck

 Coastal Scents Blush Palette: Bottom Right 

 Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminizer: Rose, Lorac Tantalizer 




take care xx

No comments :

Post a Comment